Principles, Values and Ethics
At TMS Protection we believe that we have a responsibility to improve the community, and environment that we work within. As such, all our policies are designed to ensure that employees at all levels have a positive impact on our customers business, and the persons they engage with.
To achieve this, the board recognise the need to support our employees through regular training, supporting promotion and a professional management structure.
Standards of Behaviour
Employees and sub-contractors of TMS Protection must adhere to our “CRIMES” mnemonic, on and off duty. Despite the introduction of the Security Industry Authority (SIA) in 2007 our industry still has a negative reputation, so by following these 6 standards and working together as one team we can help to change this;
- Challenging and reporting improper conduct – Not accepting behaviour that falls below our standards.
- Respect – Always be courteous to others.
- Integrity – Acting in an honest manner, on & off duty.
- Minimal use of force – Only force that was proportionate, legal and necessary will be tolerated.
- Equality and diversity in the workplace – Treating all persons we work with the same.
- Showing empathy and confidentiality – Understanding problems and not disclosing personal information.
Our managing director believes it would be a crime for any of our staff not to follow these standards!